Videos 

Donaci – Shop On-line and Donate for Free of charge!



Donaci is a on the net platform which allows on the net shoppers to store on the net and donate a part of the buy value – with no further expenditures!

This is possible as the On-line Shop pays a fee for each individual purchaser that Donaci directs to their site. a hundred% of this fee is donated to a humanitarian or environmental venture. The on the net store fee can be as substantially as 21% of the buy value. This is identified as “affiliate marketing“. Donaci donates this fee to the venture picked by the purchaser (on the net shopper). The purchaser can make a decision whether or not a hundred% or eighty five% of the fee is to be donated. In the scenario of the latter, the remaining 15% will be utilised to cover routine maintenance value.

Likes:

Considered: 4

resource

Ads by WOW Trk

Donaci - Shop Online and Donate for Free!

Donaci is a online platform which enables online shoppers to shop online and donate a portion of the purchase price – without additional costs!



This is possible as the Online Shop pays a commission for each customer that Donaci directs to their site. 100% of this commission is donated to a humanitarian or environmental project. The online shop commission can be as much as 21% of the purchase price. This is called “affiliate marketing“. Donaci donates this commission to the project chosen by the customer (online shopper). The customer can decide whether 100% or 85% of the commission is to be donated. In the case of the latter, the remaining 15% will be used to cover maintenance cost.

Related posts

Leave a Comment