10 Realistic Marketing and advertising Strategies to Improve Your Business. Writer: ELIV8 Business Techniques. Down load from SlideShare ➞ Hunting for successful …
Ads by WOW Trk
10 Practical Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business10 Practical Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business. Author: ELIV8 Business Strategies. Download from SlideShare ➞ http://adf.ly/145Xop
Looking for effective ways to market your business?Well I am going to make is easy for you.
Sadly, there's a lot of conflicting information on marketing out there, that's why I wanted to share 10 super practical tips that any business can use to grow.
Published in: Marketing
1. 10Marketing Tips
2. Reconsider your marketing budget. Face it, traditional marketing is broken. You're magazine, radio/TV and pay-per-click marketing reps might tell you different, but numbers don't lie. 1
4. 1 But it's not all bad news! According to research gathered by Hubspot: 61% of global Internet users research products online and 44% of online shoppers begin by using a search engine. You don't ﬁnd customer anymore, they ﬁnd you!
7. Create “evergreen” value for your prospects and customers. If you want to attract people you need to give them something they’ll love! 2
8. Ideally, you should create content that is “evergreen,” meaning it retains it’s value for years to come. The best way to give them something they will love is to focuses on solving their problems and/or helping them accomplish their goals.
10. 2 Creating content like this on a consistent basis takes time, but it will ensure a steady stream of interested prospects for your business and show your customers that you’re interested in creating value before, during and after a purchase.
12. The point is…. you need to be on the top of your prospects and customers minds when they become ready to make a purchase. 3
15. Make sure you’re listed in search engines and local directories. You might be surprised how many people are searching for your business online. 4
16. 4 But if you’re not in the right place when people are looking for businesses like yours, you’ll loose out to your competitors. On average, we conduct 12 billion searches per month on the web in the United States. (Source: Hubspot)
20. Social media has undoubtably gone through an incredible transformation in the past few years. 5 Social growth is key to staying competitive today and in the future.
21. From awkward, goofy MySpace pages to mobile apps like SnapChat where messages are deleted after a few seconds, it’s hard to predict which platform everyone will flock to next. You need to strategically choose which social networks that you can successfully ﬁnd, engage and convert your target audience.
22. Understand that building a following will not happen over night. Like all good things, social growth takes time and patience, but it is essential to the long- term success of your business. Use the next tip to help boost your social growth!
26. 6 Remember, identifying and connecting with inﬂuencers in your niche can signiﬁcantly amplify your content and social reach.
29. 7 People will be more willing to interact with you if they see others already have. Customer case studies, celebrity endorsements, expert reviews and even number of social media followers are other great forms of social proof. This kind transparency helps people identify trustworthy, qualified businesses to purchase from.
33. 9 Also, consider the fact that the average adult’s attention span is down to just 8 seconds. That means you only have a few seconds to capture and keep their attention.
36. If you have a website and/or blog it’s imperative that you not only have analytic software installed, but that you are regularly checking the numbers.
38. Want more free marketing resources?
Make sure to subscribe to my channel if you liked the video!
Music Supplied by NoCopyrighSounds:
Artist Name: Kasger - Highland [NCS Release]
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agi-FWTLMh0
➞ Twitch http://twitch.tv/nocopyrightsounds
➞ Spotify http://bit.ly/SpotifyNCS
➞ SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds
➞ Facebook http://facebook.com/NoCopyrightSounds
➞ Twitter http://twitter.com/NCSounds
➞ Google+ http://google.com/+nocopyrightsounds
➞ Instagram http://instagram.com/nocopyrightsounds_
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/kaspergerlif
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Kasger
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/Kasger
➞ YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/KasgerMusic
Tags: marketing, marketing strategies, marketing videos, marketing 101, marketing plan, marketing strategies for small business, marketing management, marketing research, marketing mix, Marketing Tips, 10 Practical Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business, Business, ...